It's been a busy week on the go and I thought this was going to be a quite week! So hears a few scenes from the week
1. Sunset from the farm on Friday night - If you look close, one lone cow can be seen through the smoke settling over the pasture from a nearby property.
2. Leaves are changing colors and falling fast.
3. Not so favorite thing - being wet and cold. Granted, I am very thankful for rain, I just don't like cold rain and getting soaked or having to wear too many layers to move and still being chilled to the bone. #readyforspring
6. These 2... sharing lunch at the DQ! We made the big loop Friday to the farm, shipping cattle, lunch at Dairy Queen, then went on to restock our Uniques and Antiques booth, then back home again. I "work from home" although I drove about 150-175 miles yesterday for work...
If you read my blog post from a few weeks ago, you'll know Trixie loves DQ and yes, she insisted upon going yet again!
8. Turquoise Shiny Brites... all the heart eyes! If I had room to put up a big tree in the house, these would not be available in our Uniques and Antiques booth.
Hope you had a great week!