I love my periwinkles in the yard because...
• they are volunteers, self seeding from last years crop
• I have not watered them one single time this year
• same goes for fertilizer - nada zilch none
• they are blooming beautifully in front of my steps with NO care
• they can stand the heat and drought conditions
• the dogs run through the patio and brush them with their tails and they tolerate the beating
- the grasshoppers avoid the periwinkles in persuit of almost every other item in my yard
So do you grow periwinkles? What is must have plant?
Shot with my Hipstamatic for iPhone
Lens: John S
Film: Kodot XGrizzled