Junk and Love - Rust and Romance
That pretty much describes our style. We love junkin' and repurposing things, but we also really love getting to help create wedding bouquets and florals for everyone who is celebrating life's special moments together.
This shirt design had been one of the top sellers recently. It's got lots of things we love all rolled into one graphic tee - turquoise and rusty old truck, galvanized buckets and crates of flowers, burlap, lace, chippy wood and lights.
We were out junkin' one day and doing some picking in a old barn. We got excited when we found an old wheel. The lady said she would "love to see inside our head" so she could understand what we saw and why we got so excited about the random things we found. Well, I was seeing a funky junk wheel wreath! It sold quickly and everyone loved it. Jeff produced a couple more wheels from his junk stash out back and we made a couple more! This wheel came from a golf club caddy - how and where those came from, I really can't tell you, because we don't golf!
This was a burnt orange burlap toss bouquet that I made for a recent order.
Boots and Burlap Boutonnieres!
These colors! The antique gold rodeo tee and sunflower bridal bouquet make me ready for summer time!
For the love of all things vintage, chippy, rusty, romantic, and shabby! This is our booth at the Mineola Antique Fair last week (we share the booth with Angea at Rooster Tails.) It's ever changing, but always has a rustic flare!
This new tee pretty much sums it all up:
I love all things:
We've added so many more shopping options this month, hopefully making it easier for you!
- Our etsy shop is still open and that's where you can always find the custom / made to order wedding items and almost everything else. www.gypsyfarmgirl.etsy.com
- We've added a new website www.RustandRomance.com whic included the ability to:
- Shop directly on our Facebook page. Got to facebook.com/thegypsyfarmgirl and you should be able to scroll down and see some of the items. Click to expand or go to the "Shop" tab.
- Some items can also be found on ebay, if that's your preferred avenue (mostly tee shirts, boots, and ready made wedding items.)
- Shop in person at the Mineola Antique Fair held the second weekend of the month in Mineola, Texas. The June show will mark our one year anniversary with the fair!
Remember, if you don't see your size in stock on a t shirt, send me a message and I'll be happy to make one for you! I didn't have enough of the new "Love all things" tee for this weekends show, so I have been making more and shipping them out this week. We are a small business and don't keep a huge inventory in stock, although we can get more blank shirts in stock pretty fast.
Same goes for wedding bouquets - always happy to create custom bouquets in your colors. Please reach out and we can discuss your ideas and needs.
Love your wreaths...ReplyDelete