P.S. You might have noticed I changed my logo again! I think this one better describes some of the things my business / life is all about - burlap, white chippy frames, chasing wildflowers, old trucks and glampers, mason jar everything, cactus, and turquoise. Whatcha think about this one?
Hope your summer is going great! Several things to tell you about in today's update.
- It's now more convenient to order different size bouquets for your wedding! From drop down menus, you can choose quantity and size, bouquets on the most popular bouquets in my shop, without having to message me first.
- Custom Orders are still available if you want different color combinations or styles.
- I always send pictures for your approval on all made to order items.
- Etsy guest check out now offered, so you don't have to have an Etsy account to purchase.
- Several new styles of ready to ship bridal bouquets are available for immediate shipping.
- Rush orders can usually be accommodated, if you need something quickly, so don't be afraid to ask!
Bouquet sizes (left to right) - Bridal, toss / flower girl, medium size bridesmaid, small bridesmaid bouquets.
Angea @ RoosterTails and I moved to a new booth at Uniques and Antiques last month! Same store, we just moved down the row to a larger space, so we can share more of our junkin' finds and creations with you!
Shop Tuesday - Saturday, 10:00-5:00 at 124 S. Line St. Mineola, Texas
The turquoise hutch makeover can be viewed here.
Christmas in July and the Super Summer Sale is happening NOW! New rope wreaths in stock and lots of other one of a kind items!
If you missed the Summer Garden Tour on my blog, you can catch it here.
Dream BIG, my friends!